Sunday, February 19, 2012

puppy sports

And we conclude our coverage of the puppies with a report from the Puppy Olympics.

wrestling practice
...and will it be a pin?
broad jump
hurdles

weightlifting
I can do it!

pregame stretch

Flexibility is essential.

So is double-checking the equipment before the big game.
...aaaaaaaaaand she's SAFE at home plate!
mountain climbing
obstacle course
the leaf pounce:  on your mark...
pairs figure skating
tug of war

Teamwork is essential.

Don't give up! I've got it!
preparing for the sprint
pairs napping
on the medal platform
...and I'd like to thank God, my mother, and my sponsors...

2 comments:

  1. What type of dog is it ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Heinz 57, I think! The majority of dogs in Haiti - at least around here - seem to look something like this, so clearly it's common. If it has a name, I don't know what it is. Anyone?

    ReplyDelete