Saturday, November 9, 2013

whose wife?

Sermonating again... And very, very slowly.

 It's all about trick questions. Except it isn't; it's about resurrection.

There's a reason I laughed at this cartoon, which came from United Methodist Memes via Episcopal Memes.  If you aren't on Facebook, it won't make much sense, but suffice to say there is a riddle with many details, the purpose of which is to make you change your profile picture to a giraffe when you get it wrong.  The answer to the specific question isn't really the point of asking it.  Just like tomorrow's gospel passage.

Luke 20:27-38 - Proper 27C

Wish me luck.

Or better yet, send up a prayer.

I don't want to have to wear a giraffe face with my habit when I go to an unfamiliar church to preach tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment